All construction permits in Pinconning Township & Mt. Forest Township must go through TCE (Township Code Enforcement).
Other Code Enforcement agencies are not associated with Pinconning or Mt. Forest Twp. - Contact Pinconning Township Hall for more info

For Marihuana permit info click here 

Listed below are commonly requested documents. 

Building Permit Application (Ver.2021)
Electrical Permit Application (Ver.2019)
Zoning (Land Use) Application (Ver.2021)
Mechanical Permit (Ver.2019)
Plumbing Permit Application (Ver.2019)
Site Plan (Ver.2013)

2020 Pinconning Twp Zoning Map

Completed Permits can be mailed to:
         Township Code Enforcement
         PO BOX 58
         Pinconning MI, 48650

All Building and Zoning Permits must include a Site Plan (form available)
For Building Permits - Please call 989-879-4018 for Building Permit Fees
Payment info:
  -For Zoning (Land Use) permits (permit cost is $50.00):
         Checks Payable to:
             Pinconning Township - Zoning
  -For all Others (Building, Plumbing, Mechanical and Electrical, etc.):
         Checks Payable to: