- MPSC (Michigan Public Service Commission) - Video/Cable Television provider complaints.
         Are you having a problem with your video/cable television provider? Read this consumer tip regarding Public ACT 480 of 2006 and MPSC role in handling these complaints. Tips for filing a complaint.

- Mid-Michigan Community Action:
        Offers various public assistance programs such as Veteran Housing assistance, Water & Sewer Billing assistance, Senior Meal Distribution, Property Tax solutions and so much more.

- Bay Co. Housing assistance available through County and State plans.